Privacy & Security
- DSCU's Web Site is provided as a public service by the Department of Defense.
- Information presented on this service not identified as protected by copyright is considered public information and may be distributed or
copied. Use of appropriate byline, photo, and image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This U.S. Government computer system uses software programs to
create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical
design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, software programs are employed to monitor network
traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users
or their usage habits beyond DoD websites. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance
with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Web measurement and customization technologies may be used on this site to remember your online interactions, to conduct measurement and analysis
of usage, or to customize your experience. The Department of Defense does not use this information to track individual user activity on the Internet
outside of Defense Department websites, nor does it share the data obtained through such technologies, without your explicit consent, with other
departments or agencies. The Department of Defense does not keep a database of information obtained from the use of measurement and customization
technologies. General instructions for how you may opt out of some of the most commonly used measurement and customization technologies is available
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030).
- Cookie Disclaimer. DSCU uses session cookies, which remain active only until you close your browser, and no information obtained from these cookies
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us to report both technical and information problems
with the website specifically, including accessibility problems.
External Link Disclaimer
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense of the linked websites,
or the information, products or services contained therein. Other than for authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare
and Recreation sites, the United States Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at
All provided links are consistent with the mission of this website.
Please let us know about existing external links that you believe are inappropriate.